Monday, September 26, 2011

Cards

Wow- it's been a while since my last post. I have been making cards- just didn't take time to post them.
Well here they are -Birthday card for my sister- using a coffe ATC I recieved in a trade a couple years ago. The coffee cup flips up -too cute and my sis loves her coffee.




My bro in law likes orioles( so my sister told me) I found this pic on GraphicsFairy- as well as the nest. The record card is from Creative delights. Denim scrap is the ribbon and tie for the twigs.



Oranges courtesy of Graphics Fairy for my husbands Aunt- I used diamond glaze on the bowl- it doesn't show up here though.

A get well card for a co worker using the other halves of the orange papers. Did I say I LOVE orange?
I made a petal card but didn't get it scanned- I'll have to make another to scan. It was way cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment